Connect Your Ideas to Philips Needs!
Do you have an outstanding innovation that you would like to propose or further develop with Philips? Join SPICE, the Philips Open Innovation portal for suppliers, companies or individual inventors wanting to connect and discuss their innovations with Philips and learn more about Philips innovation challenges. What is in it for you:
- make your innovation visible to a wide range of Philips business categories and professionals;
- increase your chances of innovating with Philips by having the right route to the right team and people;
- share leads on innovations you think Philips should pick up;
- receive fast feedback on your proposal;
- see what Philips innovators think about your idea through the SPICE voting mechanism;
- enter into direct dialogue with Philips innovators.
When a challenge is published, all users able to see it can answer by posting new innovations. These innovations will be voted and assessed. If the assessment is positive the innovation will be adopted and further developed in a formal Philips’ project. If the assessment is negative, the innovation will be parked but will stay visible to all Philips’ users for any future purpose. Good to know:
- Innovation authors (external users) can see only those innovations they posted;
- Innovations posted are only visible to Philips users (internal users)
- All information shall be shared on non-confidential basis
- Subscription to the portal is necessary to see all Generic challenges
- Subscribers approved by an internal Philips contact will be able to see all the challenges (Generic and Technical)